Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday... blows oboes

Well today reallyl blew. Do you ever have those days where you just want to scream obscenities at the top of you lungs... I suffer from cursing tourettes. I'll admit it, I enjoy making up my own curse words like "jackhole" or "ass monkey." I sometimes scratch my head and wonder what kind of kool-aid people are drinking these days. Do people sneak shrooms into the office and pop them throughout the day? REALLY...

So today I totally didn't feel like working out, but I tore up the asphalt again tonight, walking another solid 3.6 miles. Sometimes work is just exhausting that the thought of "working out" even exhausts me more. But I'm glad I did it, no doubt about that. I had no idea when deciding on a profession at the tender age of 16, 17 and 18 years old that this is what I would have to look forward to... being drained, stressed, and sometimes creatively stifled. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I do, but sometimes you just hit a road block. I guess if I really did go to meterology school I would hit more than just a road block... I'd probably hit straight into a F3 tornado or Hurricane whatever name.

Today's menu consisted of:
Breakfast:
2 Eggo Nutri-Grain Strawberry filled waffles (130 cal. ea, 3.5 grams of fat ea; total - 260 calories and 7 grams of fat) with light butter spread (50 calories, 5 grams of fat)

Breakfast Damage: 310 calories and 10.5 grams of fat

Snack: Banana (100 calories)

Lunch:

2 cups of store bought salad (15 calories, 0 grams of fat); 1/4 cup of cheese (110 calories and 9 grams of fat); 1-oz Tyson diced chicken (110 calories and 2.5 grams of fat); 2 tbsp Light Honey Mustard Dressing (70 calories and 4 grams of fat); Salad toppings (1/3 tbsp; 35 calories and 1 gram of fat); Craisins (80 calories and 0 grams of fat); Fat Free chocolate pudding (80 calories)

Lunch Damage: 500 calories and 16.5 grams of fat

Snack: Fiber One Chocolate and Oats bar (140 calories and 4 grams of fat)


Dinner:
Weight Watchers Smart One Lasagna (300 calories and 6 grams of fat); 2 cup side salad (15 calories and 0 grams of fat) with light Italian dressing (45 calories and 4 grams of fat) with cheese (less than a 1/4 cup >110 calories and 9 grams of fat) and salad toppings (35 calories and 1 gram of fat); Crystal Light Lemonade (5 calories)
Dinner Damage: 495 calories and 20 grams of fat



Total Damage: 1545 calories and 51 grams of fat (a little high today, but the average calorie intake for women looking to lose weight is 1500, fat is 50 grams, so all in all not too bad considering this is my highest calorie intake for the week)

Water: 5 glasses

Exercise: walked 3.6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment