Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

O.M.G. I have so much to do and such little time to do it in. I think I basically live off of stress, adrenaline and procrastination. It's not like I put things off to the last minute it's that the last minute creeps up so fast that procrastination just sets in. I didn't leave work till after 6:30 tonight, came home ate waffles for dinner, caught up on some reading and then headed out walking at 7:45 till 9:00. Made a few phone calls, responded to some emails and had to get my reality fashion fix with The Rachel Zoe Project, which by the way was bananas. Now I'm making a list of all sorts of projects I need to get together. To boot, I haven't finalize my mini portfolio and that is still in limbo. UGH! The life of a designer.

Today, I worked it. I got up 10 minutes before I had to be at work, which is 8:30, and had a 9:00 IA meeting. Awesome. I got ready with 5 minutes to spare. Shower, hair done, make-up on, clothes ironed all with in 25 minutes. That's a miracle in my book. I guess it helps living right across the street from your employer.

So the soup de jour today was the following. Don't hate, I didn't really eat very well, and when I mean well I guess I mean how I've been eating. I'm still under calorie consumption for the day, but I really didn't eat balanced meals, which kinda makes me mad since I was doing so well with getting in all sorts of fruits, veggies and proteins.

Breakfast: nada

Snacks: Diet Coke

Lunch: Don Tequila special # 8 (chicken soft taco, rice and small quesadilla with chicken and veggies) Damage: 800 calories, 25 grams of fat (guesstimating)

Dinner: 2 Eggo Nutri-Grain Strawberry filled waffles (130 cal. ea, 3.5 grams of fat ea; total - 260 calories and 7 grams of fat) with light butter spread (50 calories, 5 grams of fat)
Dinner Damage: 310 calories and 10.5 grams of fat

Exercise: 4 miles walked

Water: 4 glasses

Total Damage: 1,210 calories and 35.5 grams of fat

No comments:

Post a Comment