Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Manic Monday

So today started off pretty rough. Totally didn't hear my alarm so I missed my morning work out and with that it was hotter than balls in my apartment. Why you ask? Because I'm living it up 19Th century style with no a/c. I live in a gorgeous mansion that was built in 1908, and has been converted to apartments. I love my apartment... the charm, the character, the history - except no a/c. I know you are probably saying, "stop your bitchin' and complainin'!" but I hope all this sweatin' it out has a good affect!


I managed to get walking in after work. Why I thought it would be a good idea to walk right after I got out of work at 5 p.m. Considering it was 85+ degrees out and I chose to wear gym pants... that was a bad decision. I got in 2.4 miles. Not to shabby, minus almost getting attacked by a dog.

Whats cookin' for today?


Breakfast: I was bad and didn't eat breakfast... I know, I know send me to shakles



Lunch: Subway (6" sweet onion chicken teriyaki with 2 cheese triangles, lettuce and banana peppers with Sour Cream and Cheddar Baked Lays and a water) Damage: 560 Calories, 13.5 grams of fat.


Snack: string cheese





Dinner: Gordon Fisherman grilled tilapia fillet (100 Calories, 3 grams of fat), Jolly Green Giant Health Blends Healthy Weight mixed veggies (180 calories, 5 grams of fat), Kemps single Yogurt Parfait (280 calories, 9 grams of fat) Damage: 510 calories, 17 grams of fat

Exercise: 2.4 miles walking outside

Water Consumed: 8 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment