Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Regulators... MOUNT UP!

I've found with walking every night that there are small mafias of rug rats on bikes. They roll like 20 deep, no joke. They cycle in stealth mode - it's like they come out of the bushes or something with no warning. I practically lost a finger tonight truckin' it up Levan.

I'm like already at that point with my walking that I HAVE to do it everyday. It's like I go into zombie Thriller mode at 7:30 p.m. every night with "must walk at least 3.6 miles" (insert blank stare, stiffen appendages, and exit the mansion to W. Washington Street). I'm kinda like Bette Midler in "Ruthless People" when after she gets kidnapped, who decides that to make the best use of being locked up in a posh '80's basement is to work out like a maniac. Except I'm minus the posh '80's basement and I'm not being held for ransom by a shy, wanna-be fashion designer and A/V sales guy. I can dream I suppose...

On with Monday's menu, which was far from exciting I must say. I need to switch it up a bit. I plan on purchasing Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" this week and add that to my walking routine. We'll see if I'm still standing by next week!

Breakfast: 2 Eggo Nutri-Grain Strawberry filled waffles(130 calories ea, 3.5 grams of fat ea; total - 260 calories and 7 grams of fat) with a smear of peanut butter (200 calories and 16 grams of fat) Breakfast Damage: 460 calories and 21 grams of fat

Lunch: Santa Fe Rice and Beans Lean Gourmet meal (310 calories, 8 grams of fat); Yoplait Fat Free Cherry Cobbler yogurt (100 calories); Apple (70 calories); Crystal Light Lemonade (5 Calories)
Lunch Damage: 485 calories and 8 grams of fat

Snack: Fiber One Chocolate and Oats bar (140 calories and 4 grams of fat)

Dinner: 100 calorie (1 gram of fat) Thomas English Muffin with Turkey (50 calories, .5 grams of fat), 2 slices of Pepper Jack cheese (80 calories, 7 grams of fat; total 160 calories 14 grams of fat), 1 serving of Low-Fat Kettle Chips (130 calories, 5 grams of fat), 6 apple slices (30 calories)Dinner Damage: 470 calories, 20.5 grams of fat

Total Damage: 1555 total calories consumed and 53.5 total grams of fat consumed (again a little high today, but the average calorie intake for women looking to lose weight is 1500, fat is 50 grams, so all in all not too bad)

Water consumption: 6 glasses

Exercise: 3.6 miles walked

No comments:

Post a Comment