Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tastebud Tuesday


So once a week I'm going to try a new "healthy" product and give it my two cents worth. Drum roll please...
Last night I tried the Kemps Yogurt Parfaits (single serving of vanilla fro yo and granola; 230 cal., 9 grams of fat), and I now have my new fix! It was tangy/citrusy and sweet at the same time, which not only made my taste buds jump for joy, but the texture was so smooth and creamy, not gritty like some fro yo's I've had. They run about $1.50 a pop (at Giant Eagle), which isn't too bad, but I've been reading that many stores run specials on these (10 for $10 kinda deal). Plus it has all that live and active culture stuff in it to keep your digestive track on the up and up... and when you get close to 30 like me, you gotta keep those things in consideration.
Verdict: I give it two thumbs up and a string of pearls. Tantalizes my taste buds, as well as not breaking my pocket book, and gives you the sweet fix that you need, all while keeping your insides rocking'!

No comments:

Post a Comment