Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Shake it don't break it...

Well another weekend has passed us by... why do weekends go so fast? It's like the older you get the fast time goes. I really think there should be 3-day weekends. I would be hella productive in four days. This weekend was pretty laid back, just what the doctor ordered. I watched one of my favorite movies "He's just not that into you" and it gave me some food for thought in this vicious dating world, and how everything comes down to communication. But that's for the next post... I'm going to resurrect my good ole blog about dating.

I did pretty good this weekend except for the s'more I ate on Saturday night at the bonfire, so I guess that was my cheat day, and that's what I decided to cheat on it with. Which, at the bonfire, I saw three shooting stars from the meteor shower. One was really vibrant, like it lit up the sky.

So on with today. Today I don't even think I breathed at work. I was engrossed from the time I walked in to the time I cntrl alt deleted at the end of the day. I think IT is going to have to replace my keyboard I was pounding the keys so hard today! Thank God Apple came up with iPods and iTunes. Nothing like blasting a little Warren G and Nate Dogg to get you through a sluggish afternoon of formatting and converting text into tables.

What was cooking today? I didn't really eat today, nor have much substantial. Kinda bad but I really wasn't hungry. I've been trying to do small meals, but just wasn't feeling it today I suppose. Which is weird because since I've changed my eating habits I have felt fuller with eating the small proportionate meals and healthy proportionate small snacks in between.

Breakfast: 1.5 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats (200 calories and 2 grams of fat)

Snack: Nada

Lunch: Fajita nachos (700 calories and 20 grams of fat... guesstimating, it was just chicken, cheese and onions on tortilla chips; I only ate the topping and a few chips. Didn't even touch the rice or beans)

Snack: Eddy's real fruit bar in Lime (80 calories)

Dinner: 1.5 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats (200 calories and 2 grams of fat)

Water: 6 glasses

Exercise: 5.4 miles walked

No comments:

Post a Comment