Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

These are the days of Phat Girl's life...Before meets After

OK so I've been thinking (and promising) that I need to show progression pictures. This isn't a full body shot...sorry fellas, I know I'm just a tease...but the next best thing...(no) double chin pictures!

This was me on one of my visits home right after moving to Cleveland...

This is me today, right after I walked 60 minutes on the treadmill,
20 minutes on the elliptical and Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred
(sorry for the crazy eyes...that's what walking for 60 minutes listening to B.E.P's will do to you)


Still have a long ways to go, but so far have come along way :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so good!!!!!!! Keep it up, Jane can't wait to get back to it once the baby is born...... OMG I can't believe it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete