Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The New Kid in Town

Hey, everyone! I am a new guest blogger here on "Who's The Phat Girl." Just call me Thick Chick.

Some info on me...I am a 25-year-old gal looking to get into shape and start living a healthier life. Since graduating college a few years back, I have consistently gained weight and now am about 40 pounds overweight. I danced and played sports throughout my childhood, highschool, and even college, keeping me in a healthy weight range and allowing me to eat just about anything I wanted. Well, not anymore, hence here I am, telling you all my lifestory.

I thought I would start my time here on this blog with an article I read this morning. Like Em, I have been feeling really sluggish and tired lately. Studies show that a lack of sleep and being tired can make weight loss harder and some people even experience weight gain - no fun. The article discusses some of the most popular sleep issues and how to deal with them. Hopefully the info here helps some people recognize any sleep issues they may be having and the solution to them, aiding in a better night's rest and thus, a healthier them.

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100244255&gt1=31036

No comments:

Post a Comment