Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Morning Breakfast...brought to you by VitaTops

I know you are all anxious to hear how my Deep Chocolate VitaTop breakfast went. At first I was a bit skeptical of this so called delicious vitamin treat...
On first bite I wasn't thrilled. It reminded me of something that my grandmother made me eat at one time or another...you know that "health" food that is suppose to taste bad for you good but it just taste...healthy... and the undertones of oat bran and fiber are more prevalent than the so called "chocolate" goodness that awaits...
Then the more I made my way into the center of the VitaTop I finally got to the chocolate morsels and it hit me why they call this DEEP CHOCOLATE!
Overall...WHO'S THE PHAT GIRL APPROVED! First bite wasn't that great but once you get past the outside the chocolaty center makes up for it. Maybe I will give the other flavors a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment