Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Evolution of Weight Loss (and gain)

I've been slacking lately...not only on my blogging, and my accountability, but on my healthy eating. No excuse I know because slacking is partly the cause of my demise a year ago. My workouts lately have been sporadic. I've only been averaging three workouts a week versus the six that I was doing, and with summer travel and meetings it is getting harder to fit it in. I find myself consuming empty calories of coffee and an occasional carbonated beverage, which I haven't drank consistently in over a year, but somehow over the past month they've crept their sneaky way back into my life. I know that this is just a tiny, minuet bump in the road, but I don't feel very good about it. How can the one thing that I have control over suddenly go out of control? While I encourage those on their wellness journey, I sometimes forget that I too need to encourage myself, and keep up with all the blood, sweat and tears that got me to this very point.

So in order to remind myself that, baby, I've come along way I would like to present to you the Evolution of Weight Loss and Weight Gain (aka The Evolution from fat to phat). This starts all the way back my first summer in Cleveland in 2008 up to May 2010. As you can see my butt wasn't the only thing that was expanding...look at that hair!?


To my readers, supporters and fellow weight loss aficionados:
How do you fit in your healthy life style when life goes hay wire? What are your secrets to your success?

2 comments:

  1. I love the ad of drinking coffee and slacking off..great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what my post is about! I happened to stumble over yours when I was googling for a suitable pic, and what do you know, here I found the pick along with a whole suitable blog entry! ;) Good luck with everything! And keep the blog going! :)

    ReplyDelete