Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Damn you Dolly (and not the Madison kind)!

I wish they never ever tried cloning. And why try it on a sheep first? Why not use me? As long as I get a paid for participating in a break-through science measure I don't mind. Plus, I could put my clone to work. I bet scientist can clone people out of play dough now. If God can make people out of clay and earth elements, then I know scientist can make people out of play dough and touch of glitter.



I can't ever say it enough, there isn't enough time in the day (seriously...time!). I have so much I want to accomplish in 365 days that there is no way I can accomplish what I want in that time frame...I need a new word for time. It's like it is haunting this blog entry from the last one.

GOT LENT?

Oh and did you know...LENT is next Wednesday! A big WTF for that! It crept up on me like Mike "The Situation" in Karma on the Jersey Shore. I'm no where ready for Lent. I have no idea what I want to give up, especially since I gave up everything that is remotely tasty (just kidding, though some days it feels like it...just being honest!). Last year I didn't give up anything. Instead I vowed to do one nice thing a day (depending on the person...again just kidding...but not really). It worked out OK, but when you've been participating in Lent for 20 odd some years of your life what else can you do!? What are you giving up for Lent (if you practice)? Thoughts, comments and concerns are welcomed...

Wha Wha...
So yesterday I was a slacker and didn't work out. I know, I know, BUT it was mist snowing like mad outside, and I didn't want to play Monster Truck trying to get my car out of the Mansion driveway. Our drive way is what I like to call a little log flume minus the splash going down the hill.

BUT today on the other hand was last chance work out ENERL style. 1 hour on the treadmill (420 calories burned), 15 minutes on the elliptical (120 calories burned), 20 minutes on the stationary bike (130 calories burned), 20 minutes of various weight machines (not sure what I should assume calories burned is), and lastly 30 Day Shred DVD for 20 minutes (safely say 200 calories burned). Total calories burned today was probably near 900-1000. I know, ridiculous right, but 5K season is right around the corner. It's time to get the party started!

As far as the soup de jour today...

Breakfast: Bowl of honey nut Cheerios w/ skim milk

Lunch: 2 boca burgers (120 calories each) with organic mustard (50) and ketchup (15) and a cheese slice (cut in half; 80); 15 baked lays chips (140) and a glass of water

Snack: Banana (100) and a granola bar (90) and a bottled water

Dinner: It's like 9:17, so I will probably grab a bowl of cereal.


No comments:

Post a Comment