Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Wish The Clock Had A Fast Forward Button

This day is dragging butt. I felt like I got hit up side the head with a mack truck this morning. I thought eating healthy and exercising was suppose to give you more energy... is there a Surgeon's General Warning or advisory about this?

Tonight starts The Biggest Loser, and I can't wait to watch. The only thing that bothers me is I wish this was under normal circumstances (i.e. the people are actually living their own lives...). I would kill to have all day to do nothing but focus on working out like a feen and getting my butt kicked by Bob or Jillian.

Fall shopping is fast approaching and I don't want to buy myself anything new till I've lost 20-30 pounds. My goal this week is to drop 5 lbs. like its my job. That way I can reward myself big time by the end of the month and won't feel bad about adding to my already extensive wardrobe. I already have the items picked out I want to buy... sad I know... I must admit I do have a minor shopping problem with clothing and accessories. Since moving to Cleveland I've given away, no joke, roughly 12 bags of shoes, clothes and accessories. There are some snazzy dressing ladies out there now! I should just open my own second hand shop.

I need to get back on to my crafting soap box. I really enjoy designing jewelry and knitted items. I'm working on some skeleton key necklaces that are all vintage inspired (and use vintage beads, chains, etc.), and am working on the "Emilie Scarf." I have this cream chunky scarf I wear with anything cream I own, and people always ask if I made it, but I didn't, but now I know how to make it! Pictures to come soon!


I'm kinda getting sick of eating the same ol' same ol'. I need to get Emerilized with some BAMmin' recipes. Anyone have any healthy recipes they would like to share that are delicious and nutritious!?



So far today I've indulged in...


Breakfast: Special K protein drink in chocolate (190 calories and 5 grams of fat)


Snack: nada

Lunch: Fajita Nachos with onions, chicken and cheese. Ate most of the topping, and about half the chips with some salsa. Didn't even touch the rice or beans (guesstimating 700 calories and 20 grams of fat)

Snack: Banana (100 calories)

Dinner: nada

Snack: Kemp's individual serving of fro yo strawberry 'n cream parfait
(160 Calories and 1.5 grams of fat)

Water: 6 glasses

Exercise: 3 miles (6152 steps according to the pedometer)

No comments:

Post a Comment